Transportation standards for the fleet staff to adhere by:
- Legal verification of the driver and helpers background.
- Driving license of the driver and if necessary of any of the helper(s).
- Official training to driver to adapt road and weather conditions.
- Training about on the road disaster management.
- Instructions on not using the attention distracting means like mobile call or chat and blurred windshields etc.
- Setting a proper driving, sleeping and rest schedule around the clock for the staff on fleet especially the driver(s).
Vehicle Safety and Road Speed Limits Precautions:
- Providing the instructions on road speed limits and their direct impact on the risks of displacing of material loaded.
- No overloading of the vehicle to avoid chances of accidents due to same.
- Ensure regular servicing of the vehicle to avoid any malfunctioning on road specially.
- Plan a proper road route in advance alongwith possible better alternatives; it helps in avoiding any on the spot stucking of the vehicle in bad conditions. Always choose better condition roads even if they are longer.
- Have a glance on traffic conditions of your route to avoide logjams and wastage of fuel and time.